Lions roar like this at night, mostly, when the air is still and silent, and the vibrating sound carries for over 7km. They roar to make contact with their pride members and to declare their territory. Other lions can identify the specific calls and choose to respond or not to respond, making lion pride dynamics even more fascinating. Often, lionesses that have made a kill will refrain from answering to male lions’ contact calls because it is inevitable that they will lose their kill to the dominant pride leader. As much as lions are social cats, when it comes to feeding, its every man for himself.
- Nairobi National Park-David Sheldric baby orphanage -Giraffe Center-Karen Blixen
- Day trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park.
- 2DAYS 1NIGHT LAKE NAKURU - LUXURY SAFARI PACKAGE
- 2Days 1Night Amboseli National Park Luxury Lodge safari
- 3Days 2Night Amboseli National Park Luxury Lodge safari
- 3 Days 2 Nights Amboseli Luxury Flying Safari
- 3 Days 2Nights Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camp Road Package
- 3 Days 2Nights Masai Mara Luxury flying safari package
- 3Days 2 Nights Samburu Luxury Flying Package
- 4 Days 3Nights Best of Kenya Lake Nakuru National Park/Masai Mara National Reserve/Nairobi Luxury road Safari Package
- 5Days 4Nights Best of Kenya Amboseli National Park/Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara National Reserve/Nairobi luxury road safari package