Day 1. Nairobi-Amboseli
Penfam picks you from your Nairobi hotel or at the Airport upon arrival in the morning,meet and greet,safari briefing followed by a transfer to the Wilson airport for Amboseli flight which depart Wilson airport at 08:15am to arrive at 8:55,Your specialist driver guide will be waiting to receive you, proceed with en-route game drive arriving at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar in good time for lunch and checking in. Afternoon game drive, Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephant, Lion, Cheetah, Buffalo can be seen at the swamp area. Drive back to the Amboseli Serena lodge/Similar for dinner and overnight
Meal plan:Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2. Amboseli
Early Morning Tea or Coffee will be served before proceeding for an early morning game drive. The majestic and breathtaking Mount Kilimanjaro can be seen at this time. Return to lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure with an option visit to the Masai village.Lunch at the lodge . Afternoon game drive followed by dinner and overnight at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
Day 3. Amboseli-Nairobi
Early morning breakfast at Amboseli Serena and enrout game drive for transfer to the airstrip departing Amboseli at 09:10 to arrive Wilson Airport-Nairobi at 09:50hrs,good time to connect to other destination.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Price per person sharing double/twin||USD 1,150||USD 1,040||USD 1,000|
|Period on Calendar||July 1 to 30th Sep and December 23rd to Jan 02nd 2019||January 04th to 31st March and 01st October to 23rd December 2018||Low season 01st April to 30th July|
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Ground airport transfers,
- return airfare Nairobi-Amboseli-Nairobi
- Fullboard accommodation (all meals,Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner for 2 nights)
- double/twin room
- Amboseli National Park entry fees,
- 15kgs luggage allowance Per Person
- Game viewing in Safari customized 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser Jeep
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Children below 3yrs Free.
Where to stay
Ol Tukai Lodge is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephant with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Ol Tukai and the surrounding Amboseli National Park ‘as a home for the Gods’. Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its […]View on Map
Kibo Safari Camp has 73 self-contained tents for single, double, triple and family accommodation. The beds have been custom designed and locally made using bush logs and will ensure a good night’s sleep! All tents have flush toilets, showers, and wash basins. You can enjoy your shower as you like: bubbling hot or refreshing cold. […]View on Map
Set in 200 acres of private land, and with a rustic charm all of its own, the lodge nestles in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at almost six thousand metres, is Africa’s highest and most famous snowcapped mountain. It was this region of Kenya that, in the 1930’s, inspired Ernest Hemingway’s unforgettable stories ‘The […]View on Map
One of the top family destinations in Kenya, Amboseli Serena Lodge welcomes families to relax and enjoy a safari holiday unlike any other. Limitless adventures, discoveries and delights await our youngest guests, with vacation activities designed to give them the chance to explore the breathtaking beauty of Amboseli National Park and enjoy the vibrant culture […]View on Map