Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 8:00am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning,safari briefing and depart for Lake Nakuru National Park a 3 hours drive arrive in time for lunch and check in at Sarova Lion Hill /Sopa Lodge.
Afternoon game drive within the shores of the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s great masses of Flamingos but currently due to climate change and high water level only few flamingos, the famous White and Black Rhino main attraction can be spotted easily along the shores of the lake.Return to the Sarova Lion Hill/Sopa Lodge for dinner and over night.
Day 2 :Lake Nakuru National Park – Nairobi
Early morning game drive game followed by breakfast at the Sarova Lion Hill lodge, Checkout and depart for Lake Naivasha enroute lunch, Proceed to arrive Nairobi late afternoon, drop at your hotel or airport.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019, 23rd Dec 2019 – 1st Jan 2020||2nd Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2019||1st Apr – 31st June 2019|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD 560||USD 490||USD 460|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Children below 3yrs Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on fullboard :Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Park entrance fees,
- Boat ride
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
Hotels to stay
Located on a range of hills that form the western limits of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, the lodge offers spectacular views over the vastness of Africa. The lodge also overlooks Lake Nakuru and its surrounding National Park, one that is a paradise for bird watchers and wildlife lovers alike. Lake Nakuru National Park is mainly […]View on Map
Set in Lake View Estate, Flamingo Hill Tented Camp offers an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden, a bar, as well as a restaurant. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi. At the hotel, rooms include a desk. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Flamingo […]View on Map