Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Penfam picks you from your Nairobi hotel or Airport early upon arrival early morning,safari briefing and depart for Lake Nakuru National Park a 3 hour drive to arrive with enroute game drive proceeding to Sarova Lion Hill /Sopa lodge for lunch and check in. Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos but currently due to climate change and high water level only few flamingos can be seen, variety of wildlife includes the Big Five except the Elephant can be easily spotted along the shores of the Lake. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill/Sopa Lodge Lodge.
Meal Plan:Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2 :Lake Nakuru/Nairobi
Early morning game drive game followed by breakfast at the lodge and depart for Lake Naivasha for lunch and boat ride .Depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon, drop at your respective hotel or airport.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Cost per person for Safari in a minivan||USD 520||USD 460||USD 430|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD 590||USD 540||USD 490|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2018, 23rd Dec 2018 – 1st Jan 2019||2nd Jan 2018 – 31st March 2018, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2018||1st Apr – 31st May 2018|
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized safari minivan or Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on fullboard :Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Park entrance fees,
- Boat ride
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Children below 3yrs Free.
Hotels to stay
Located on a range of hills that form the western limits of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, the lodge offers spectacular views over the vastness of Africa. The lodge also overlooks Lake Nakuru and its surrounding National Park, one that is a paradise for bird watchers and wildlife lovers alike. Lake Nakuru National Park is mainly […]View on Map
Set in Lake View Estate, Flamingo Hill Tented Camp offers an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden, a bar, as well as a restaurant. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi. At the hotel, rooms include a desk. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Flamingo […]View on Map