Day 1. Nairobi/Samburu
Penfam picks you from your Nairobi hotel or at the l Airport upon arrival in the morning,meet and greet,safari briefing followed by a transfer to the Wilson airport for Samburu flight which depart Wilson airport at 10:20am to arrive at 11:20.A specialist driver guide will be waiting to receive you, proceed with en-route game drive arriving at the Sarova Shaba Game /similar in good time for lunch and checking in. Afternoon game drive across the game Reserve search for the Big Five except the Rhino and other unique wildlife species like the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Beisa Oryx and the Blue legged Somali Ostrich. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Shaba Game lodge.
Meal Plan:Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2. Samburu National Reserve
Early morning game drive game drive ,return to the lodge for breakfast ,mid day at leisure or visit Samburu village . Afternoon game drive followed by dinner and over night at the Sarova Shaba Game lodge.
Day 3 Samburu /Wilson
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast,check out and your driver guide will transfer your to the Airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi Wilson airport departing at 11:30am to arrive around 12:30hrs, proceed to carnivore restaurant for lunch, drop off at your Nairobi hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Price per person sharing double/twin||USD 1,360||USD 1,200||USD 1,100|
|Period on Calendar||July 1 to 30th Sep and December 23rd to Jan 02nd 2019||2nd Jan 2018 – 31st March 2018, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2018||1st Apr – 31st May 2018|
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Ground airport transfers,
- return airfare Nairobi-Samburu-Nairobi
- Fullboard accommodation (all meals,Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner for 2 nights)
- Double/twin room
- Samburu Game Reserve entry fees
- 15kgs luggage allowance Per Person
- Game viewing in Safari customized 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser Jeep
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Children below 3yrs Free.
Where to stay
About Samburu Game Lodge ‘Karibu’, the welcome sign says as you drive into the spacious grounds of the Samburu Game Lodge. Karibu means welcome in Swahili, and upon arriving at the lodge you will be face-to-face with rolling lawns, vibrant flowers, and soothing lounge areas. Collapse into an oversized chair in the tranquil lobby filled […]View on Map
The Lodge Located inside the Samburu National Reserve in Northern Kenya, Samburu Sopa lodge is built atop high ground allowing panaromic views of the vastness of Samburu shrub land and the hills beyond. The lodge is built to reflect the architectural heritage of the local communities whose sons and daughters make up the majority of […]View on Map
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is located in a natural oasis in the heart of the Shaba Game Reserve or “Born Free Country” that Joy and George Adamson called home for many years. The lodge is 314 km from Nairobi, a 45 minute flight from Nairobi to Shaba or Samburu airstrip or a picturesque 5 hour […]View on Map